12 October 2017
The Midland Hotel, 16 Peter Street, Manchester, M60 2DS
This meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:30.
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meetings.
- Welcome and introductions – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Peripheral Arterial Disease – Objectives for the day
Changes to recommendations – Part 2 only (closed session)
Next steps and any other business – Part 2 only (closed session)
- 4.1. In people with diabetes who have suspected PAD, is ankle brachial pressure index (ABPI) as an adjunct to clinical assessment better than clinical assessment alone or ABPI alone, in determining diagnosis and severity of PAD?
- 4.2. Discussion of stakeholder comments
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Thursday 28 September 2017. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Jon Littler.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 14 to 28 September 2017
Registration is closed.