The meeting will start promptly at 10.00 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:30
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting
1. Outline of the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
2. Introduction to the meeting and Code of Conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
3. NICE Advisory body declaration of conflicts of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
4. Review of minutes and actions from the September 2015 meeting of the Indicator Advisory Committee - Part 1 only (open session)
5. King’s Fund and Health Foundation reviews of metrics in the health care system - Part 1 only (open session)
6. The role of the NICE Indicator menus - Part 1 only (open session)
7. Review of potential NICE indicators for CCGs - Part 1 only (open session)
8. Review of potential NICE indicators for atrial fibrillation - Part 1 only (open session)
9. Review of potential NICE indicators for diabetes - Part 1 only (open session)
10. Review of the general practice QOF register for chronic kidney disease - Part 1 only (open session)
11. Exception reporting - Part 1 only (open session)
12. Summary of agreed actions and decisions - Part 1 only (open session)
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu
You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
The closing date for registration is Wednesday 25 November 2015. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late registration requests.
Should you have any queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Sandra Robinson
Please note that registrants wishing to conduct a research study on the committee meeting and/or NICE processes will require prior permission and should contact NICE Enquiry Handling by email firstname.lastname@example.org.Further information about conducting research is also available in our Common Questions and Answers about meetings in public document.