The meeting will start promptly at 10.00 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:00
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting
1. Outline of the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
2. Introduction to the meeting and Code of Conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
3. NICE Advisory body declaration of conflicts of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
4. Review of minutes and actions from the June 2015 meeting of the Indicator Advisory Committee - Part 1 only (open session)
5. Update on the NICE Indicator menu published in August 2015 and proposed indicators for piloting - Part 1 only (open session)
6. Charateristics of indicators - Part 1 only (open session)
7. Prevention - new areas for indicator development - Part 1 only (open session)
8. Flu immunisation - review of at risk groups - Part 1 only (open session)
9. Type 2 Diabetes Prevention Programme - Part 2 only (closed session)
10. Learning disabilities and Autism - current general practice register and new areas for indicator development - Part 2 only (closed session)
11. Update on planned business for Committee meetings and external developments - Part 2 only (closed session)
12. Summary of agreed actions and decisions - Part 2 only (closed session)
CLOSE OF MEETING
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu
You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
The closing date for registration is Friday 28 August 2015. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late registration requests.
Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Sandra Robinson
Please note that registrants wishing to conduct a research study on the committee meeting and/or NICE processes will require prior permission and should contact NICE Enquiry Handling by email email@example.com.Further information about conducting research is also available in our Common Questions and Answers about meetings in public document.