04 August 2020
The meeting will take place via Zoom, a secure web conferencing tool.
You will need to join the meeting by 09:30 and it is expected to finish at approximately 15.40 although this may be subject to change.
Please note that this agenda is subject to change before the meeting.
- Welcome and outline of committee meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- NICE advisory body declaration of conflicts of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Review of minutes and actions of December 2019 meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- NICE and Indicator programme update – Part 1 only (open session)
- Development of indicators 20/21:
Vaccinations and Immunisation – Part 1 only (open session)
Obesity – Part 1 only (open session)
Cancer – Part 1 only (open session)
- Assessment of indicators on the NICE menu – Part 1 only (open session)
- Assuring external indicators – National library of quality indicators – Part 1 only (open session)
- Review of decisions – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
Important information on how to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to observe.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Tuesday 21 July 2020.
- When registration closes you will receive confirmation whether you have been allocated a place or not. You must let us know if you intend to keep this place at least 5 working days before the meeting.
- We will add your registration details to the virtual web conferencing tool (Zoom) and joining instructions will be sent about 1-2 days before the meeting.
- We will not be able to accept any late requests or name changes after we have registered attendees for the virtual Zoom meeting.
Privacy statement – We use Zoom to host our web meetings. When you join a zoom web meeting, your name, email and IP address will be processed. We ask for this data to help facilitate the event and monitor attendance. If the web meeting you are attending offers an interactive poll or Q&A session, participation is not mandatory, however your name may be processed with your poll responses and questions. We store this information in Zoom for 6 months. Further information about how we manage personal data at NICE can be found on our privacy notice – https://www.nice.org.uk/privacy-notice
Date and time of next meeting
The next meeting is to be confirmed.
Please note all timings are approximate.
Registration period: 07 to 21 July 2020
Registration is closed.