05 December 2017
NICE offices, Manchester, Level 1a City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, M1 4BT
This meetings will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:00.
Please note that this agenda is a draft and is subject to change prior to the meetings.
- Outline of committee meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- NICE programme update – Part 1 only (open session)
- NICE Advisory Body declaration of conflicts of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Review of minutes and actions of June 2017 meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Piloting of general practice indicators – Part 1 only (open session)
- SMI adults – Part 1 only (open session)
- Asthma – Part 1 only (open session)
- Multimorbidity and frailty – Part 1 only (open session)
- Acute kidney injury – Part 1 only (open session)
- Acute heart failure – Part 1 only (open session)
- Depression – Part 2 only (closed session)
- Close of meeting
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Monday 12 March 2018. Location TBC.
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Tuesday 21 November 2017. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Zandra Taylor.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.