03 December 2019
NICE offices, Level 1a City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester M1 4BT
This meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:30.
Please note that this agenda is subject to change before the meeting.
- Welcome and introductions – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- NICE advisory body declaration of conflicts of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Review of minutes and actions of June 2019 meeting - Part 1 only (open session)
- Patient Choice sub-group – Part 1 only (open session)
- SNOMED codes presentation
- Development of indicators 2019/20 – Part 1 only (open session)
- Depression and anxiety
- Indicator process guide update – Part 1 only (open session)
- Assesment of indicators on NICE menu – Part 1 only (open session)
- Assessment of European Society of Cardiology myocardial infarction indicators – Part 1 only (open session)
- Assuring external indicators - National Library - Part 1 only (open session)
- Review of decisions – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting is TBC, at NICE offices, Manchester, Level 1a City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, M1 4BT
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Tuesday 19 November 2019. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Sandra Robinson.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 05 to 19 November 2019
Registration is closed.