14 December 2017
Prospero House, 241 Borough High Street, London SE1 1GA
The meeting will start promptly at 10:30am and is expected to finish at approximately 16:30
Please note that this agenda is final and is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Apologies – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
- Minutes from the last Committee meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Matters arising – Part 1 only (open session)
- IPAC structured decision making – Part 1 only (open session)
- NICE Advisory Body declarations of conflicts of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Scopes for future procedures (lay descriptions of future procedures will be available on NICE's website at public consultation) – Part 1 only (open session)
- Newly notified procedures – Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
Public consultation comments – Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
- Procedure number IP1551 – Low level laser therapy for oral mucositis
Procedure number IP322/2– Percutaneous fetal balloon valvuloplasty for aortic stenosis
Procedure number IP1031/2 – Endoscopic bipolar radiofrequency ablation for treating biliary obstruction caused by cholangiocarcinoma or pancreatic adenocarcinoma
- Procedure number IP1536 – Transcranial Magnetic Resonance Image-guided Focused Ultrasound (MRgFUS) for treatment resistant Parkinsons disease
- Procedure number IP1692 – MRI-guided focused ultrasound thalamotomy for moderate-to-severe tremor in Parkinson’s disease
- Procedure number IP1531 – Ab interno insertion of a micro stent into the supra-ciliary space for open angle glaucoma
- Procedure number IP1544 – Aortic valve reconstruction with processed bovine pericardium
To print an agenda, please right click and select 'Print' from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Thursday 11th January 2017 at 10:30am, Prince of Wales, 10 Spring Gardens, London, SW1A 2BU
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on 30 November 2017. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Ana Uribe Echeverry.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 16 to 30 November 2017
Registration is closed.