13 February 2020
Coin Street Neighbourhood Centre, Third Floor Suite, 108 Stamford St, Lambeth, London SE1 9NH
The meeting will start promptly at 10:30 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:30.
Please note that this agenda is final and is subject to change before the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Apologies – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
- Minutes from the last committee meeting held on Thursday 16 January 2020 – Part 1 only (open session)
- Matters arising - Part 1 only (open session)
- IPAC structured decision making – Part 1 only (open session)
- NICE advisory body declarations of conflicts of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Advice for introducers - Part 1 only (open session)
- Newly notified procedures – Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
To print an agenda, please right click and select 'Print' from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Thursday 19 March 2020 - 10:30am at Coin Street Neighbourhood Centre, Third Floor Suite, 108 Stamford St, Lambeth, London SE1 9NH.
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Thursday 30 January 2020. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Rosalee Mason.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 16 to 30 January 2020
Registration is closed.