10 May 2018
Prospero House, 241 Borough High Street, London SE1 1GA
The meeting will start promptly at 10:30 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:30
Please note that this agenda is final and is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Apologies – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
- Minutes from the last Committee meeting held on 12 April 2018 – Part 1 only (open session)
- Matters arising – Part 1 only (open session)
- IPAC structured decision making – Part 1 only (open session)
- NICE Advisory Body declarations of conflicts of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Scopes for future procedures (lay descriptions of future procedures will be available on NICE's website at public consultation) – Part 1 only (open session)
- Newly notified procedures – Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
Public consultation comments – Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
- Procedure number (IP998/2) – Subcutaneous automated low-flow pump implantation for refractory and recurrent ascites
- Procedure number (IP1690) – Ex vivo machine perfusion for extracorporeal preservation of livers for transplantation
- Procedure number (IP1546) – Percutaneous insertion of a temporary catheter-based heart pump for partial/short-term left ventricular hemodynamic support before and during high risk percutaneous coronary interventions
To print an agenda, please right click and select 'Print' from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Thursday 14 June 2018, Location TBC.
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on 25 April 2018. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Ana Uribe Echeverry.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 11 to 25 April 2018
Registration is closed.