10 November 2017
NICE, 10 Spring Gardens, London, SW1A 4BU
The meeting will start promptly at 10:30 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:30.
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Apologies – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
- Minutes from the last Committee meeting held on Friday 13 October 2017 – Part 1 only (open session)
- Matters arising – Part 1 only (open session)
- IPAC structured decision making – Part 1 only (open session)
- NICE Advisory Body declarations of conflicts of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Briefs for future procedures (lay descriptions of future procedures will be available on NICE's website at public consultation) – Part 1 only (open session)
- Newly notified procedures
Dates of meetings for IPAC for 2017 and 2018 – Part 2 only ( closed session)
- IP1008/2 – Prostate Artery Embolisation for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia – Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
- IP1540 – Robotic assisted kidney transplant – Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
- IP1523 – Micro-invasive subconjunctival insertion of a transcleral gelatin stent for primary open-angle glaucoma – Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
- IP1541 – Nerve transfer for restoration of upper limb function in tetraplegia – Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
To print an agenda, please right click and select 'Print' from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Thursday 14 December 2017. Venue TBA.
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Friday 27 October 2017. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Sunah Akhtar.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 13 to 27 October 2017
Registration is closed.