12 January 2017
NICE, 10 Spring Gardens, London
The meeting will start promptly at 10.30am and is expected to finish at approximately 4.30pm.
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
Public consultation comments – Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Apologies – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
- Minutes from the last Committee meeting held on Thursday 8 December 2016 – Part 1 only (open session)
- Matters arising – Part 1 only (open session)
- IPAC structured decision making – Part 1 only (open session)
- NICE Advisory Body declarations of conflicts of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Scopes for future procedures (lay descriptions of future procedures will be available on NICE's website at public consultation) – Part 1 only (open session)
- Newly notified procedures – Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Thursday 9 February 2017, in London (venue TBC).
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on 20 December 2016. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Josh South.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 06 to 20 December 2016
Registration is closed.