19 May 2017
NICE, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:00.
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of the meeting – Part 1 only (Only session)
- Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (Open session)
- Notes from the previous meeting held on Friday 28 April 2017 – Part 1 only (Open session)
- Annual appraisal – Part 1 only (Open session)
- Prioritisation of topics – Part 1 only (Open session)
- Update on guideline format – Part 1 only (Open session)
- Managing common infections – Discussion of evidence: Acute otitis media – Part 2 only (Closed session)
- Managing common infections – Summary and next steps – Part 2 only (Closed session)
- Any other business – Part 2 only (Closed session)
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place at 10:00 on Thursday 15 June 2017 at NICE, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT.
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Friday 5 May 2017. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Jon Littler.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 20 April 2017 to 05 May 2017
Registration is closed.