12 September 2017
NICE, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:00.
The Public Health Advisory Committee (PHAC) meeting on Tuesday 12 September 2017 will be used to discuss evidence and make recommendations. The nature of these discussions is commercially sensitive and will take place in part 2 sessions (part 2 sessions are closed to public observers).
Therefore, on this occasion, this meeting is not open to the public.
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction, declarations of interest and minutes of the previous meeting – Part 2 only (Closed session)
- Update on development and recommendations of UTI topics – Part 2 only (Closed session)
- Managing common infections – Discussion of consultation comments and responses: Sore throat (acute) including amendment and agreement of final recommendations – Part 2 only (Closed session)
- Managing common infections – Discussion and recommendations: Urinary tract infections resistance data – Part 2 only (Closed session)
- Summary and next steps - Part 2 only (Closed session)
- Any other business – Part 2 only (Closed session)
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place at 10:00 on Tuesday 17 October 2017 at NICE, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT.
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- This meeting is in Part 2 only (closed session) so is not open for registration.
- Should you have any queries regarding this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Jon Littler.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.