21 December 2016
NICE, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:00.
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome, introduction and apologies – Part 2 only (Closed session)
- Overview of NICE – Part 2 only (Closed session)
- Public involvement programme presentation – Part 2 only (Closed session)
- Meeting in public team induction – Part 2 only (Closed session)
- NICE policies and committee role and responsibilities including declarations of interest – Part 2 only (Closed session)
- Guideline development process – Part 2 only (Closed session)
- Guideline scope – Part 2 only (Closed session)
- Presentation of the final guideline – Part 2 only (Closed session)
- Introduction to review protocols – Part 2 only (Closed session)
- Discussion of review protocols – Part 1 only (Open session)
- Summary and next steps – Part 1 only (Open session)
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place at 10:00 on Tuesday 14 February 2017 at NICE, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT.
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Wednesday 7 December 2016. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Jon Littler.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 23 November 2016 to 07 December 2016
Registration is closed.