The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish by 16:30.
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
1. Welcome and introduction to format of meeting - Part 1 only (open session)
2. Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting - Part 1 only (open session)
3. Apologies - Part 1 only (open session)
4. Any other business - Part 1 only (open session)
5. Minutes from the last Committee meeting held on Thursday 16 July 2015 - Part 1 only (open session)
6. Matters arising - Part 1 only (open session)
7. NICE Advisory Body declarations of conflict of interest - Part 1 only (open session)
8. Assessment reports for Draft Medical Technologies Guidance
MT271 Spectra Optia Apheresis System for automated red blood cell exchange in patients with sickle cell disease - Part 1 AND Part 2 (Open and closed session)
9. Newly Notified Technology Briefing Notes - Part 2 only (closed session)
Next Medical Technologies Advisory Committee Meeting
Thursday 22 October 2015, 10:00am, NICE, Level 1a, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
Please note all timings are approximate.
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu
You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
The closing date for registration is Wednesday 02 September 2015. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late registration requests.
Should you have any queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator, Sandra Robinson, email@example.com
Please note that registrants wishing to conduct a research study on the committee meeting and/or NICE processes will require prior permission and should contact NICE Enquiry Handling by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about conducting research is also available in our Common Questions and Answers about meetings in public document.