20 January 2017
NICE, Level 1A City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester M1 4BT
The Medical Technologies Advisory Committee (MTAC) meeting on 20 January 2017 will be used to select topics for future consideration by the Committee or by other programmes at NICE.
The nature of these discussions is commercially sensitive and will take place in Part 2 sessions only (Part 2 sessions are closed to public observers).
Therefore on this occasion the meeting will not be open to the public.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting
- Any other business
- Minutes from the last committee meeting held on Friday 16 December 2016
- NICE advisory body declarations of conflicts of interest
- Newly notified technology briefing notes
To print an agenda, please right click and select 'Print' from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Friday 17 February 2017, at NICE, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- This meeting is in Part 2 only (closed session) so is not open for registration.
- Should you have any queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Sandra Robinson.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.