23 March 2018
NICE, Level 1A City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
The meeting will start promptly at 09:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 12.00.
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- NICE advisory body declaration of conflicts of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Draft medical technology guidance recommendations:
4.1. MT366 The IN.PACT drug-coated balloon for femoro-popliteal peripheral arterial disease - Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
- Final medical technology guidance recommendations:
To print an agenda, please right click and select 'Print' from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Friday 20 April 2018 at NICE, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT.
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Friday 9 March 2018. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Sandra Robinson.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 23 February 2018 to 09 March 2018
Registration is closed.