13 September 2019
NICE, Level 1A City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:30
Please note that this agenda is a draft and is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Apologies – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
- Medical technology evaluation of Episcissors-60 for guided mediolateral episiotomy
Medical technology evaluation of gammaCore for cluster headache
- 5.1. Introduction by the Chair, Dr Peter Groves - Part 1 only (open session)
- 5.2. Declaration of interests - Part 1 only (open session)
- 5.3. Presentation by the lead team, Mr Abdullah Pandor & Prof Shaheen Hamdy - Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
- 5.4. Agreement on the content of the Medical Technology Consultation document (MTCD) - Part 2 only (closed session)
6.1. Introduction by the Chair, Dr Peter Groves - Part 1 only (open session)
6.2. Declaration of interests - Part 1 only (open session)
6.3. Presentation by the lead team, Dr Paul Knox & Dr Teik Goh - Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
6.4. Agreement on the content of the final Medical Technology Guidance (MTG) - Part 2 only (closed session)
To print an agenda, please right click and select 'Print' from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Friday 18 October 2019 at 10:00, at NICE, Level 1a, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT.
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Friday 30 August 2019. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Shannon Nettleton
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 15 to 30 August 2019
Registration is closed.