This two day meeting will start at approximately 10:00 and finish at approximately 16:30 on Wednesday 24 and Thursday 25 September 2014.
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
1. Welcome and introduction to format of meeting
3. Declarations of Interest
4. Minutes of last meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
5. Excess winter deaths –Considering stakeholder comments- Part 1 only (open session)
6. Excess winter deaths –Economic considerations- Part 1 only (open session)
7. Revising/finalising considerations and recommendations/guideline- Part 1 only (open session)
8. Plans for communication and implementation- Part 1 only (open session)
9. Any other business - Part 1 only (open session)
Date, time and venue of next meeting (Community Engagement)
Thursday 28 October 2014, 10am, Nice Offices, 10 Spring Gardens, London, SW1A 2BU
Please note all timings are approximate.
You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
The closing date for registration is Wednesday 10 September 2014 at 5pm. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late registration requests.
Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Melinda Kay
Please note that registrants wishing to conduct a research study on the committee meeting and/or NICE processes will require prior permission and should contact NICE Enquiry Handling by email email@example.com Further information about conducting research is also available in our Common Questions and Answers about meetings in public document.