The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:30.
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
1. Welcome and introduction to format of meeting
3. Declarations of Interest
4. Minutes of last meeting
5. Antimicrobial Resistance: changing risk-related behaviours in the general population – Part 1 only (open session)
- Overview of Scope
- Presentation of effectiveness review
- Questions and discussion
- Presentation on economics
- Drafting recommendations and considerations
- Discussion of Expert testimony
6. Any other business - Part 1 only (open session)
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu
Date and time of next meeting
Thursday 18 June 2015, 9.30am, Venue: TBC
You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
The closing date for registration is Monday 27 April 2015. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late registration requests.
Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Melinda Kay
Please note that registrants wishing to conduct a research study on the committee meeting and/or NICE processes will require prior permission and should contact NICE Enquiry Handling by email firstname.lastname@example.org Further information about conducting research is also available in our Common Questions and Answers about meetings in public document.