03 May 2017
Avonmouth House, 6 Avonmouth Street, London
The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:30.
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Apologies – Part 1 only (open session)
- Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Topic session – Preventing suicide in community and custodial settings – Part 1 & part 2 (open & closed sessions)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
Please be advised that during this election purdah period we are currently in, we are limited in what we can publicly recommend until the election has taken place. Therefore, we will unfortunately have to hold some short closed sessions during this meeting when recommendations are discussed.
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Wednesday 15 June 2017 at a central London venue (TBC).
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Tuesday 18 April 2017. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Josh South.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 31 March 2017 to 18 April 2017
Registration is closed.