The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:30.
Please note that this agenda is final and is subject to change prior to the meeting.
1. Welcome, introduction, apologies and meeting objectives- Part 1 only (open session)
2. Declarations of Interest- Part 1 only (open session)
3. Minutes of the last meeting- Part 1 only (open session)
4. Equality impact assesment – Part 1 only (open session)
5. Overview of stakeholder comments from consultation- Part 1 only (open session)
6. Key issues to address in revising the guideline – questions and discussion - Part 1 only (open session)
7. Revising the recommendations - Part 1 only (open session)
8. Overview of ongoing research in this area - Part 1 only (open session)
9. Revising the research recommendations -Part 1 only (open session)
10. Revising other sections of the guideline - Part 1 only (open session)
11. Implementation of the guideline- discussion - Part 1 only (open session)
12. Costing tools- discussion - Part 1 only (open session)
13. Next steps- Part 1 only (open session)
14. Any other business - Part 1 only (open session)
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu
Date and time of next meeting
Wednesday 2 December 2015, 9.30am, Venue: TBC
You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
The closing date for registration is Wednesday 28 October 2015. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late registration requests.
Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Manisha Young
Please note that registrants wishing to conduct a research study on the committee meeting and/or NICE processes will require prior permission and should contact NICE Enquiry Handling by email email@example.com Further information about conducting research is also available in our Common Questions and Answers about meetings in public document.