03 September 2019
NICE,10 Spring Gardens, London, SW1A 2BU
The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:30.
Please note that this agenda although final, is subject to change before the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Minutes from the last meeting - Part 1 only (open session)
- Behaviour change: digital and mobile health interventions - Part 1 only (open session)
4.1. Evidence review presentation for RQ4 (harmful sexual behaviour) - Part 1 only (open session)
4.2. Discussion of findings – Part 1 only (open session)
4.3. Continued: discussion of findings - Part 1 only (open session)
4.4. Recommendation development - Part 1 only (open session)
4.5. Revisit evidence for RQ1 (smoking behaviour) - Part 1 only (open session)
4.6. Discussion and recommendation development for RQ1- Part 1 only (open session)
4.7. Research recommendations - Part 1 only (open session)
4.8. Update on expert testimony - Part 1 only (open session)
- Summary and next steps - Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business - Part 1 only (open session)
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Thursday 3 October 2019 and Friday 4 October, at address TBC.
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Sunday 1 Sept 2019. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have any queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Stacy Alleyne.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 28 August 2019 to 01 September 2019
Registration is closed.