10 February 2017
Prince of Wales Suite, 10 Spring Gardens, London
The meeting will start promptly at 10am and is expected to finish at approximately 4.30pm.
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Overview of scope, equality impact assessment & related guidelines – Preventing suicide in community and custodial settings – Part 1 (open session)
- Reviewing the evidence – Preventing suicide in community and custodial settings – Part 1 (open session)
- Economic modelling – Preventing suicide in community and custodial settings – Part 1 (open session)
- Planning for future reviews - Preventing suicide in community and custodial settings – Part 1 (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday 21 March 2017, at 10am in London (venue TBC)
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on 27 January 2017. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Josh South.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 13 to 27 January 2017
Registration is closed.