20 July 2017
NICE London offices,10 Spring Gardens, London SW1A 2BN
The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:05.
Please note that this agenda is a draft and is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Apologies – Part 1 only (open session)
- Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (closed session)
- Interventions to change or reduce access to the means of suicide
Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
- 4.1. Are information, advice, education or training interventions effective/cost effective/What are the most effective and cost effective non-clinical interventions to support people who are at risk of suicidal acts? : Reviewing the evidence - Part 1 only (open session)
- 4.2. Health economic review - Part 1 only (open session)
- 4.3. Draft recommendations - Part 1 only (open session)
- 4.4. Health economic modelling presentation - Part 1 only (open session)
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Friday 8 September 2017, 10:00, London (venue TBC).
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Thursday 6 July 2017. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Josh South.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 22 June 2017 to 06 July 2017
Registration is closed.