31 July 2018
NICE Office, 10 Spring Gardens, London SW1A 2BU
The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:30.
Please note that this agenda is a draft and is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Alcohol: school-based interventions – Effectiveness and cost effectiveness of universal school-based alcohol programmes outside of the classroom, Reviewing the evidence - Part 1 (open session)
- Alcohol: school-based interventions – School-based interventions, review against original recommendations and drafting guideline recommendations – Part 1 (open session)
- Gaps in the evidence – call for expert testimony – Part 1 (open session)
- Summary and next steps – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Thursday 18 October 2018, Location TBC.
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Tuesday 17 July 2018. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Ana Uribe Echeverry.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 03 to 17 July 2018
Registration is closed.