This meeting will start at promptly at 10:00 and finish at approximately 16:30
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
1. Welcome and introduction to format of meeting
3. Declarations of Interest
4. Community Engagement: Approaches to Improve Health and Reduce Health Inequalities –Presentation of case study report– Part 1 only (open session)
5. Community Engagement: Approaches to Improve Health and Reduce Health Inequalities- Expert testimony Part 1 only (open session)
6. Questions and discussions- Part 1 only (open session)
7. Drafting recommendations and considerations - Part 1 only (open session)
8. Drafting recommendations group work- Part 1 only (open session)
9. Drafting recommendations plenary sessions- Part 1 only (open session)
10. Minutes of the last meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
11. Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
Date, time and venue of next meeting:
Wednesday 3rd June 2015, 10am, NICE offices, 10 Spring Gardens, London, SW1A 2BU
Please note all timings are approximate.
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu
You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
The closing date for registration is Tuesday 10 March 2015. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late registration requests.
Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Melinda Kay
Please note that registrants wishing to conduct a research study on the committee meeting and/or NICE processes will require prior permission and should contact NICE Enquiry Handling by email email@example.com Further information about conducting research is also available in our Common Questions and Answers about meetings in public document.