This meeting will start at promptly at 10:00 and finish at approximately 16:30
Please note that this agenda is final and is subject to change prior to the meeting.
1. Welcome and introduction to format of meeting
3. Declarations of Interest
4. Drugs misuse prevention –Overview of the scope, related guidelines and orientation through the guideline process – Part 1 only (open session)
5. Drugs misuse prevention- Evidence review- Overview of methods- Part 1 only (open session)
6. Drugs misuse prevention- Addressing gaps in the evidence - Part 1 only (open session)
7. Drugs misuse prevention- Review of cost effectiveness - Part 1 only (open session)
8. Drugs misuse prevention- Options for economic modelling- Part 1 only (open session)
9. Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
Date, time and venue of next meeting:
Thursday 17th December 2015, 10am, NICE offices, 10 Spring Gardens, London, SW1A 2BU
Please note all timings are approximate.
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu
You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
The closing date for registration is Thursday 22 October 2015. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late registration requests.
Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Manisha Young
Please note that registrants wishing to conduct a research study on the committee meeting and/or NICE processes will require prior permission and should contact NICE Enquiry Handling by email firstname.lastname@example.org Further information about conducting research is also available in our Common Questions and Answers about meetings in public document.