This meeting will start at promptly at 10:00 and finish at approximately 16:30
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
1. Welcome and introduction to format of meeting
3. Declarations of Interest
4. Minutes and actions from the last meeting
5. Drugs misuse prevention –Evidence review 1 – Part 1 only (open session)
6. Drugs misuse prevention –Evidence review 2 – Part 1 only (open session)
7. Drugs misuse prevention- Economics update - Part 1 only (open session)
8. Expert testimony: current provision and future issues for commissioning - Part 1 only (open session)
9. Drugs misuse prevention- Drafting guideline recommendations and research recommendations - Part 1 only (open session)
10. Any other business
Date, time and venue of next meeting:
Tuesday 03 March 2016, 10am, Venue: Avonmouth House, London
Please note all timings are approximate.
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu
You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
The closing date for registration is 14 January 2016. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late registration requests.
Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Josh South
Please note that registrants wishing to conduct a research study on the committee meeting and/or NICE processes will require prior permission and should contact NICE Enquiry Handling by email firstname.lastname@example.org Further information about conducting research is also available in our Common Questions and Answers about meetings in public document.