13 November 2018
NICE Manchester office, Level 1A, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester M1 4BT
The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:00.
Please note that this agenda is final but is subject to change before the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Topic session - Discussion and agreement of skin and soft tissue infection review protocols - Part 1 only (open session)
The Public Health Advisory Committee (PHAC) meeting on Tuesday 13 November 2018 will be used to discuss evidence and make recommendations. The nature of these discussions is commercially sensitive and will take place in part 2 sessions (part 2 sessions are closed to public observers).
Therefore, on this occasion, the topic sessions below are not open to the public.
- Topic session - Managing common infections – Discussion of evidence, draft recommendations for guidance on the treatment of pneumonia (hospital-acquired): antimicrobial prescribing - Part 2 only (closed session)
- Summary and next steps – Part 2 only (closed session)
- Any other business – Part 2 only (closed session)
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Wednesday 19 December 2018 at 10:00am, at NICE Manchester office, Level 1A, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester M1 4BT
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Tuesday 30 October 2018. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have any queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Ana Uribe Echeverry.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 16 to 30 October 2018
Registration is closed.