31 January 2019
NICE Manchester office, Level 1A, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester M1 4BT
The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:00.
The Part 1 open session for the public will finish approximately 11:30.
Please note that this agenda is a draft and is subject to change before the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Surveillance - ESPAUR - Part 1 only (open session)
- Update on current topics and progress - Part 1 only (open session)
The Public Health Advisory Committee (PHAC) meeting on Thursday 31 January 2019 will be used to discuss evidence and make recommendations. The nature of these discussions is commercially sensitive and will take place in part 2 sessions (part 2 sessions are closed to public observers).
Therefore, on this occasion, the topic sessions below are not open to the public.
- Managing common infections – Discussion of evidence, draft recommendations for guidance on the treatment of cellulitis: antimicrobial prescribing - Part 2 only (closed session)
- Managing common infections – Discussion of evidence, draft recommendations for guidance on the treatment of diabetic foot infection: antimicrobial prescribing - Part 2 only (closed session)
- Summary and next steps – Part 2 only (closed session)
- Any other business – Part 2 only (closed session)
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday 5 March 2019 at 10:00am, at NICE Manchester office, Level 1A, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester M1 4BT
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Thursday 17 January 2019. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have any queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Ana Uribe Echeverry.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 03 to 17 January 2019
Registration is closed.