15 June 2017
NICE, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:00.
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction, declarations of interest and minutes previous meeting – Part 1 only (Open session)
- Update and outstanding issues: Acute otitis media – Part 2 only (Closed session)
Implementation of the guidance at a local level – Part 2 only (Closed session)
- 2.1. Recurrence
- 2.2. Duration
- 2.3. Antibiotic choice
- 2.4. Dosing regimens
Managing common infections – Discussion of evidence and recommendations: Upper urinary tract infections – Part 2 only (Closed session)
Managing common infections – Discussion and agreement of a review protocol covering cough – Part 1 only (Open session)
Research recommendation process – Part 1 only (open session)
Summary and next steps – Part 1 only (Open session)
- 3.1. Suggestions about links with local professional networks?
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place at 10:00 on Tuesday 18 July 2017 in Manchester (venue TBA).
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Thursday 1 June 2017. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Jon Littler.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 17 May 2017 to 01 June 2017
Registration is closed.