12 February 2019
Avonmouth House, 6 Avonmouth Street, London, SE1 6NX
The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:30.
Please note that this agenda is a draft and is subject to change before the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Tobacco: preventing uptake, promoting quitting and treating dependence (update) – Part 1 only (open session)
- Summary and next steps – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will be TBC.
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Tuesday 29 January 2019. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have any queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Ana Uribe Echeverry.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 15 to 29 January 2019
Registration is closed.