02 July 2019
Avonmouth House, 6 Avonmouth Street, London SE1 6NX
The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:30.
Please note that this agenda is a draft and is subject to change before the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Tobacco: preventing uptake, promoting quitting and treating dependence
- Summary and next steps – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday 24 and Wednesday 25 September 2019 at 10:00, at National Institute for Health and Care Excellence 10 Spring Gardens, London, SW1A 2BU.
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Tuesday 18 June 2019. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have any queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Sandra Robinson.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 04 to 18 June 2019
Registration is closed.