13 October 2016
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence, 10 Spring Gardens, London
The meeting will start promptly at 10am and is expected to finish at approximately 4.30pm.
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Minutes from the last meeting held on (insert date) – Part 1 only (open session)
- Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Smoking cessation: interventions and services - Reviewing the evidence – Part 1 (open session)
- Smoking cessation: interventions and services - Drafting recommendations – Part 1 (open session)
- Next steps and timescales – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on 1 December 2016, in London - venue TBC
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on 29 September 2016. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Josh South.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 15 to 29 September 2016
Registration is closed.