07 September 2016
10 Spring Gardens, London
The meeting will start promptly at 9.30 and is expected to finish at approximately 16.00 (public attendance from 1pm onwards).
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 2 only (closed session)
- Expert testimony – Smoking cessation interventions and services – Part 2 (closed session)
- Reviewing the evidence – Smoking cessation interventions and services – Part 2 (closed session)
- Declarations of interest and code of conduct for members of the public – Part 1 only (open session)
- Drafting guideline recommendations - Smoking cessation interventions and services - Part 1 (open session)
- Health economics - Smoking cessation interventions and services - Part 1 (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on 13th October 2016, 10am, venue - London TBC
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on 23 August 2016. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Josh South.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 09 to 23 August 2016
Registration is closed.