This meeting will start promptly at 10:30 and is expected to finish at approximately 15:30
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
1. Outline of Committee meeting - Part 1 only (open session)
2. Introduction to the meeting and Code of Conduct for members of the public attending the meeting - Part 1 only (open session)
3. Minutes of the last meeting held 11 and 12 June 2014 - Part 1 only (open session)
4. Matters arising - Part 1 only (open session)
5. AOB - Part 1 only (open session)
6. NICE Advisory Body declaration of interests - Part 1 only (open session)
7. Review of NICE guidance published since January 2014 - Part 1 only (open session)
8. Review of non-NICE developed QOF indicators - Part 1 only (open session)
9. Update on Piloting - Part 1 only (open session)
10. Update on the NICE indicator Advisory Committee - Part 1 only (open session)
11. Review of decisions and general discussion - Part 1 only (open session)
Please note all timings are approximate.
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu
You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form.
If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
The closing date for registration for this meeting is Wednesday 26 November 2014.
Please note that it may not be possible to accept late registration requests.
Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Sandra Robinson at Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that registrants wishing to conduct a research study on the committee meeting and/or NICE processes will require prior permission and should contact NICE Enquiry Handling by email email@example.com
Further information about conducting research is also available in our Common Questions and Answers about meetings in public document.