08 January 2019
NICE, Level 1, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:00.
Please note that this agenda is final and is subject to change before the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Minutes from the last meeting held on Tuesday 11 December 2018 – Part 1 only (open session)
- Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- Topic session – Maternal health – Part 1 only (open session)
- Endorsing the quality standard - Part 1 only (open session)
- Next steps and timescales - Part 1 only (open session)
- Topic session – Coexisting severe mental illness and substance misuse – Part 1 only (open session)
- Endorsing the quality standard – Part 1 only (open session)
- Next steps and timescales – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
To print this agenda, please right click and select ‘Print’ from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday 9 April 2019 at 10:00am, at NICE, Level 1, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT.
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Friday 14 December 2018. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Shannon Nettleton.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 30 November 2018 to 14 December 2018
Registration is closed.