05 December 2017
Prospero House, 241 Borough High Street, London SE1 1GA
The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 15:00
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Apologies – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
- Minutes from the last Committee meeting held on 2 November 2017– Part 1 only (open session)
- Appraisal of Pembrolizumab for treating relapsed or refractory classical Hodgkin lymphoma [ID1062]
- 6.1. Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- 6.2. Introduction by Chair, Dr Jane Adam – Part 1 only (open session)
- 6.3. Presentation by Dr Mohit Sharma, Mr Adrian Griffin and Mr David Evans – Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
- 6.4. Agreement on the content of the Appraisal Consultation Document (ACD) or Final Appraisal Determination (FAD) – Part 2 only (closed session)
To print an agenda, please right click and select 'Print' from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday 16 January 2018, Venue TBC
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on 22 November 2017. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Zandra Taylor
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 08 to 22 November 2017
Registration is closed.