14 July 2020
The meeting will take place via Zoom, a secure web conferencing tool.
You will need to join the meeting by 9:00am and it is expected to finish at approximately 12:00pm, although this may be subject to change.
Please note that this agenda is a draft and subject to change before the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Apologies – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
- Minutes from the last Committee meeting held on Tuesday 9 June 2020 – Part 1 only (open session)
- Appraisal of Chlormethine gel for treating mycosis fungoides-type cutaneous T-cell lymphoma ID1589
5.1. Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
5.2. Introduction by Chair, Jane Adam – Part 1 only (open session)
5.3. Presentation by Lead Team – Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
5.4. Agreement on the content of the Appraisal Consultation Document (ACD) or Final Appraisal Determination (FAD) – Part 2 only (closed session)
Important information on how to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to observe.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on 30 June 2020.
- When registration closes you will receive a confirmation email whether you have been allocated a place or not. You must let us know if you intend to keep this place at least 5 working days before the meeting.
- We will add your registration details to the virtual web conferencing tool (Zoom) and joining instructions will be sent about 1-2 days before the meeting.
- We will not be able to accept any late requests or name changes after we have registered attendees for the virtual Zoom meeting.
Privacy statement - We use Zoom to host our web meetings. When you join a zoom web meeting, your name, email and IP address will be processed. We ask for this data to help facilitate the event and monitor attendance. If the web meeting you are attending offers an interactive poll or Q&A session, participation is not mandatory, however your name may be processed with your poll responses and questions. We store this information in Zoom for 6 months. Further information about how we manage personal data at NICE can be found on our privacy notice – https://www.nice.org.uk/privacy-notice
- Should you have any queries regarding observing this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Rosalee Mason.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Date and time of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Wednesday 12 August 2020 at 9:00am, via Zoom.
Please note all timings are approximate.
Registration period: 16 to 30 June 2020
Registration is closed.