13 June 2019
Prospero House, 241 Borough High Street, SE1 1GA
The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 15:00
Please note that this agenda is subject to change before the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Apologies – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
- Minutes from the last committee meeting held on Thursday 16 May 2019 – Part 1 only (open session)
- Appraisal of Rivaroxaban for preventing major cardiovascular events in people with coronary or peripheral artery disease [ID1397]
- 5.1. Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- 5.2. Introduction by the Chair, Dr Jane Adam – Part 1 only (open session)
- 5.3. Presentation by the lead team – Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
- 5.4. Agreement on the content of the Appraisal Consultation Document (ACD) or Final Appraisal Determination (FAD) – Part 2 only (closed session)
To print an agenda, please right click and select 'Print' from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday 16 July 2019 at 10:00am, at National Institute of Health and Care Excellence, 10 Spring Gardens, SW1A 2BU.
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Tuesday 28 May 2019. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Alicja Skorupinska.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 15 to 28 May 2019
Registration is closed.