14 March 2018
National Institute of Health and Care Excellence, 10 Spring Gardens, London SW1A 2BU
The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 15:00.
Please note that this agenda is a draft and is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Apologies – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
- Minutes from the last Committee meeting held on 13 February 2018 – Part 1 only (open session)
- Appraisal of Niraparib for maintenance treatment of relapsed, platinum-sensitive ovarian, fallopian tube and peritoneal cancer [ID1041]
- 6.1. Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- 6.2. Introduction – Part 1 only (open session)
- 6.3. Presentation – Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
- 6.4. Agreement on the content of the Appraisal Consultation Document (ACD) or Final Appraisal Determination (FAD) – Part 2 only (closed session)
To print an agenda, please right click and select 'Print' from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday 17 April, 10am, National Institute of Health and Care Excellence, 10 Spring Gardens, London SW1A 2BU
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on 28 February 2018. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Ana Uribe Echeverry.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 14 to 28 February 2018
Registration is closed.