08 August 2017
NICE, 10 Spring Gardens, London
The meeting will start promptly at 10am and is expected to finish at approximately 3pm.
Please note that this agenda is a draft and is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Apologies – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
- Minutes from the last Committee meeting held on 5 July 2017 – Part 1 only (open session)
- Appraisal of Fulvestrant for untreated hormone-receptor positive locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer [ID951]
- 6.1. Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- 6.2. Introduction by the Chair, Dr Jane Adam – Part 1 only (open session)
- 6.3. Presentation by the Lead Team – Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
- 6.4. Agreement on the content of the Appraisal Consultation Document (ACD) or Final Appraisal Determination (FAD) – Part 2 only (closed session)
To print an agenda, please right click and select 'Print' from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on 5 September 2017 at NICE, 10 Spring Gardens, London, SW1A 2BU.
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on 25 July 2017. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Josh South.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 11 to 25 July 2017
Registration is closed.