11 February 2020
NICE, 10 Spring Gardens, London, SW1A 2BU
The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 17:00.
Please note that this agenda is final and is subject to change before the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Apologies – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
- Minutes from the last Committee meeting held on 15 January 2020 – Part 1 only (open session)
- Appraisal of dupilumab for treating severe asthma [ID1213]
- 5.1. Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- 5.2. Introduction by the Vice-Chair, Dr Sanjeev Patel – Part 1 only (open session)
- 5.3. Presentation by the lead team– Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
- 5.4. Agreement on the content of the Appraisal Consultation Document (ACD) or Final Appraisal Determination (FAD) – Part 2 only (closed session)
To print an agenda, please right click and select 'Print' from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Thursday 12 March 2020, 10:00 at NICE, 10 Spring Gardens, London, SW1A 2BU.
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Tuesday 28 January 2020. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator, Rosalee Mason.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 14 to 28 January 2020
Registration is closed.