10 July 2019
At NICE, Level 1, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT]
The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 12:30
Please note that this agenda is subject to change before the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Apologies – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
- Minutes from the last committee meeting held on Thursday 6 June 2019 – Part 1 only (open session)
- Appraisal of Fluocinolone acetonide intravitreal implant for treating chronic diabetic macular oedema (part review of TA301) [ID1421]
- 5.1. Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
- 5.2. Introduction by the Chair, Professor Stephen O'Brien– Part 1 only (open session)
- 5.3. Presentation by the Lead team, Natalie Hallas, Rob Forsyth and Stella O'Brien – Part 1 and Part 2 (open and closed session)
- 5.4. Agreement on the content of the Appraisal Consultation Document (ACD) or Final Appraisal Determination (FAD) – Part 2 only (closed session)
To print an agenda, please right click and select 'Print' from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Wednesday 7 August 2019 at 10:00, at NICE, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT.
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Wednesday 26 June 2019. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Sandra Robinson.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 13 to 26 June 2019
Registration is closed.