06 March 2019
NICE, Level 1, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
The meeting will start promptly at 13:30 and is expected to finish at approximately 15:30
Please note that this agenda is final and is subject to change before the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting – Part 1 only (open session)
- Apologies – Part 1 only (open session)
- Any other business – Part 1 only (open session)
- Appraisal of Nusinersen for treating spinal muscular atrophy [ID1069]
5.1. Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
5.2. Introduction by the Chair, Professor Peter Selby– Part 1 only (open session)
5.3. Presentation by the Chair, Professor Peter Selby– Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
5.4. Agreement on the content of the Appraisal Consultation Document (ACD) or Final Appraisal Determination (FAD) – Part 2 only (closed session)
To print the agenda, please right click and select 'Print' from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Wednesday 3 April 2019, at 10:00, at NICE, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT.
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Wednesday 20 February 2019. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Sandra Robinson.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at email@example.com.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 06 to 20 February 2019
Registration is closed.