30 May 2018
NICE, Level 1, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 17:00
The Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (at the European Medicines Agency) has not yet given its regulatory opinion for lenvatinib for advanced, unresectable, untreated hepatocellular carcinoma and as a consequence this meeting will take place in a Part 2 only (part 2 sessions are closed to public observers).
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting
- Any other business
- Minutes from the last Committee meeting held on 26 April 2018
- Lenvatinib for advanced, unresectable, untreated hepatocellular carcinoma [ID1089]
- 5.1. Declarations of interest
- 5.2. Introduction by the Chair, Stephen O'Brien
- 5.3. Presentation by the lead team: Gail Coster, Natalie Hallas and David Chandler
- 5.4. Agreement on the content of the Appraisal Consultation Document (ACD) or Final Appraisal Determination (FAD)
To print an agenda, please right click and select 'Print' from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Wednesday 27 June 2018, 10:00 at NICE, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
Please note all timings are approximate.
Registration period: 02 to 17 May 2018
Registration is closed.