08 August 2018
NICE, Level 1, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
This meeting has been cancelled.
Appraisal of letermovir prophylaxis for cytomegalovirus disease after allogeneic stem cell transplant [ID1153]
Following the release of the appraisal consultation document (ACD), this appraisal has been suspended. The company (Merck Sharp & Dohme) requested that NICE suspend this appraisal because it is considering its commercial arrangement for this product. Therefore, the basis for the decision making is likely to change and the appraisal committee meeting will be rescheduled.
To print an agenda, please right click and select 'Print' from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday 11 September 2018, at 10:00 at NICE, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Wednesday 25 July 2018. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Sandra Robinson.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.
Registration period: 11 to 25 July 2018
Registration is closed.