12 July 2018
NICE, Level 1, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
The meeting will start promptly at 10:00 and is expected to finish at approximately 16.00
Please note that this agenda is a draft and is subject to change prior to the meeting.
- Welcome and introduction to format of meeting
- Any other business
- Appraisal of brigatinib for treating ALK-positive non-small-cell lung cancer after crizotinib [ID1328]
The Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (at European Medicines Agency) has not yet given its regulatory opinion for brigatinib and as a consequence this discussion will take place in a Part 2 session only (Part 2 sessions are closed to public observers).
Appraisal of tofacitinib for treating active psoriatic arthritis after DMARDs [ID1220]
- 4.1. Declarations of interest – Part 2 only (closed session)
- 4.2. Introduction by the Chair, Professor Gary McVeigh– Part 2 only (closed session)
- 4.3. Presentation by the lead team – Part 2 only (closed session)
- 4.4. Agreement on the content of the Appraisal Consultation Document (ACD) or Final Appraisal Determination (FAD) – Part 2 only (closed session)
5.1. Declarations of interest – Part 1 only (open session)
5.2. Introduction by the Chair, Professor Gary McVeigh– Part 1 only (open session)
5.3. Presentation by the lead team – Part 1 AND part 2 (open and closed session)
5.4. Agreement on the content of the Appraisal Consultation Document (ACD) or Final Appraisal Determination (FAD) – Part 2 only (closed session)
To print an agenda, please right click and select 'Print' from the menu.
Date, time and venue of next meeting
The next meeting will take place on Wednesday 8 August 2018, at 10:00 at NICE, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
Please note all timings are approximate.
How to register
- Click on the register link below and complete the registration form, selecting the topics you would like to attend.
- You will receive an automated email response when you submit the registration form. If you do not receive this automated response your registration request has not been received, and you will need to complete and submit the registration form again.
- Registration will close on Thursday 28 June 2018. Please note that it may not be possible to accept late requests.
- Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Sandra Robinson.
- Registrants wishing to conduct a research study on committee meetings and/or NICE processes will require prior permission. Contact the NICE Enquiry Handling team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further information about conducting research is also available in our common questions and answers about meetings in public document.