Recruitment is open until 28 October 2019
Interviews will be held 14 to 16 January 2020, in London.
You're eligible if you:
- are working in health and social care in the UK
- understand the role and work of NICE
- have a commitment to improving the quality of health and social care
- have the agreement of your employer to apply for the programme
- have the agreement of your employer to spend time on programme activities
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- can establish effective working relationships with a range of external and internal stakeholders
- can start by 1 April 2020
- have a commitment to promoting equality and eliminating unlawful discrimination
- complete and sign a declaration of interest form as part of your application
- update your declaration of interests form annually
- are willing to sign a confidentiality agreement before attending meetings at NICE.
You're not eligible if
- you meet any of the disqualification criteria that apply to members of NICE's advisory bodies
- your proposed project or activity will receive funding from industry.
To apply, email or post
- your completed application
- organisational reference form
- professional reference form
- declaration of interests form
- equality monitoring form
- disqualification criteria form
Or by post:
Fellows and Scholars Programmes
If you have any queries
Email: FandSApplications@nice.org.uk or call Cheryl Pace: 0161 870 3189.